Monday, July 28, 2014

Marathon Training Week 7

This past week was a recovery/cutback week for me.  After a 2 week stretch of a lot of high stress mileage my body really needed it.  I still might of run a little too much midweek and could feel the burn out when I did my run Friday morning.  My weekend miles were nearly non-existent since I had family visiting and staying with me, but I still got out to run and kept the run streak in tact.  I spent a lot of time on my feet and walking while playing tour guide to my family.

Monday - 2.18 miles
Tuesday - 2.28 miles
Wednesday - 6.01 miles
Thursday - 6.5 miles
Friday -  1.16 miles
Saturday - 2.29 miles
Sunday - 4.67 miles
Total - 25.1 miles

Monthly total - 125.29 miles

I kept the pace easy all week except for Sunday when I ran really late at night in the cool weather and had trouble stopping myself from taking the effort up a notch or 2.

1 comment: