Thursday, November 27, 2014

The 4 Things Post

I got tagged by Mo so here's my 4 things post.

Four names people call me other than my real name:
1. Easy E
2. E-Dips
3. Tricksy Hobbitses
4. Da Peach

Four jobs I've had:
1. Dishwasher
2. Prep Cook
3. Student Supervisor in dorm cafeteria
4. Painter

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Empire Records
2. Saving Private Ryan
3. Forest Gump
4. Dazed and Confused

Four books I'd recommend:
1. A Game of Thrones
2. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
3. Brave New World
4. Born to Run

Four places I've lived:
1. Canton, MI
2. Rouen, France
3. Mysore, India
4. East Lansing, MI

Four places I've visited:
1. Paris, France
2. Munich, Germany
3. Prague, Czech Republic
4. Dublin, Ireland

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Las Vegas
2. Orlando
3. Bahamas
4. Paris

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Babyback Ribs
2. Chicken Tenders
3. Pizza
4. Buffalo Wings

Four things I don't eat:
1. Fish (not even sushi)
2. Mayo
3. Beans
4. Tofu

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Game of Thrones
2. Mythbusters
3. Agents of Shield
4. The League

Four things that I'm looking forward to:
1. The Dopey Challenge at Disneyworld
2. Aspen Valley Marathon
3. Next Vegas vacation
4. Going to see Big Hero 6 with my nephews

Four things I'm always saying:
1. If only I lost weight (see favorite foods)
2. This one time during study abroad...
3. Sure, why not
4. I'm not racing as much this year (20 registrations later...)

Four people I tag to answer these questions:
1. Jennifer
2. Chris
3. Declan
4. Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment